Or farmers market...
So here are my essentials to make sure your dorm is equipped for a great semester!
1) peanut/almond butter
2) spices (cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg, ginger, cayenne, peprika, whatever you like)
4) popcorn kernels (that way you can control how much butter/ oil and salt you use)
5) olive oil (for the popcorn, and I use it on my quinoa salad, ext)
7) agave and/or stevia
8) microwaveable meals from trader joes (they have this cumin something soy thing that I like)
9) nut milk (I prefer hazelnut which I get from the farmers market)
10) cocoa powder (I put in in all my deserts)